Enjoy outdoor dining, limited indoor dining, curbside service, & business delivery!
Our Dining Room Is OPEN with LIMITED seating!
Here’s what you should know about indoor dining:
- Due to mandated capacity limits, we have 20 seats inside and they are first come, first served.
- Our front door is used as an EXIT and the side door on Walnut Street is an ENTRANCE as requested by the local health department to decrease traffic flow.
- Our tables may not be moved. Our floor plan meets the Governor’s mandates for social distancing which is very challenging in our small space.
- Please be patient as our staff sanitizes tables and chairs between guests. Do not sit at a table that has not been cleaned to reserve your seat. We need to take proper cleaning precautions to keep you healthy and safe while dining with us.
- If all tables are occupied, we can take your name and number to call you when the next table is available inside. You will need to wait outside or in your car. We will not accept advanced reservations at this time.
-MASKS ARE REQUIRED unless you have a health condition that prevents you from wearing one. If you are asked to mask up but you are an individual whom cannot wear a mask, it is your responsibility to inform us of such.
WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE:
- Enjoying outdoor dining as much as possible.
- Utilizing Curbside service. It’s easy!
- Take advantage of delivery! We deliver to anywhere in the city limit with a $15 order minimum.
- Enjoying The Burley Market and being kind to all staff and guests. We need to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Eating with friends, coworkers, and family is one of those pleasures
OUR COMMITMENT GOES BEYOND WHAT IS REQUIRED:
Keeping YOU safe begins with our employees. Here are policies we have set in place to keep our employees healthy and to ensure YOU are healthy.
- Daily temperature checks.
- Gloves and face masks required at all times.
- Any employee who travels out of state is required to quarantine 14 days before returning to work.
-Routine testing for any employee exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or exposed to an individual with COVID-19; Mandatory quarantine until results are complete.
- Constant hand washing and sanitizing.
The Burley Market & Cafe is located in a beautifully restored building in downtown Cynthiana. It's a unique blend of a coffee shop, breakfast & lunch café & gift shop with a bar.
The Burley Market is a Kentucky Proud café and utilizes many locally-sourced ingredients for a freshly prepared menu . We offer a variety of paninis, sandwiches, salads, soups, and desserts. The Burley Market is famous for our homemade Cyn City Cinnamon Rolls, an old family recipe, which is a terrific treat that pairs well with our delicious, locally-roasted coffee.
Our market features local/Kentucky Proud products, an assortment of gifts, mugs, handcrafted wood cheeseboards and cutting boards, local pottery, coffee & tea items, hemp products, and more!
The Burley Market & Cafe is a reflection of our motto-
eat well, drink well, play well, live well.
We proudly host The Cynthiana Bourbon Society on the third Thursday of each month.
Check out our event schedule!
Home of The Cynthiana Bourbon Society
The Burley Market & Cafe hosts The Cynthiana Bourbon Society on the third Thursday of each month! Monthly tastings and discussions vary in style, sometimes led by The Burley Market, but most often led by guest presenters form Kentucky distilleries and other industry experts. Check out our events page for upcoming Bourbon events and tickets.